Date January 17, 2018
As predicted, this year is gonna to a full court press from one end to the other. I thought the title of a basketball movie would be appropriate. The whistle just blew, so let’s get our “Slamma Jamma”
Well, it’s a new morning. I am in a hospital room waiting for breakfast to be delivered. This hospital stay has really wrecked havoc with my blog posts. I have mounds of research for this blog – but it’s at home. In addition, I have written a blog on others subjects but in my blog “minecrjm.blogspot.com“.
Before I continue I must raise the alarm on a few items. Normally I would post them at ‘ minecrjm.blogspot.com but I don’t anticipate posting there for a few days.
1) Jeff Sessions wants to keep out immigrants that are illiterate. I sure wish that rule applied to his forefathers
2) Trump is 6’ 3″ tall. Except that he is not. His previous health records list him at 6’2”. If that is true his weight at this physical would list him as obese. True to form: lie rather than fix
3) His henchmen are doctoring federal reports that list terrorist activities. They are changing ‘homegrown activities to make them appear as if they were from foreign countries they want to keep people out. Almost all terrorist actives in the US have been from homegrown terrorists.
4) Another sign this country is tilting to fear of Trump’s white supremacist henchmen: Psychologists called off a public discussion on the “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump”: Reason? The henchmen were making dangerous threats.
5) Not only did two United States Senators lie about the racist vulgar words from Trump, but the newly minted Secretary of Homeland Security joined the chorus during her confirmation hearing. How do we trust these liars? How do other counties? Each other? This is all going to crumble into a pile of smashed breadcrumbs. Croutons anyone?
Money Transfers = Russia
6) Future News: Watch for it! Mueller has found many suspicious money transfers between Russia banks and US entries. Example: former Russian Ambassador to the US was paid $120,000 10 days before the election; a $150,000 transfer was thwarted by bank employees 5 days after the election. KEEP FOLLOWING THE MONEY!
It is morning and I am in my room at Ecumen, a rehab facility. In order to go home, I have to be able to climb 12 stairs. I have 12 stairs at home. I have to prove that I can perform the necessary tasks at home. However, after 5 days in a hospital bed, my muscles really have lost a great deal strength. I agreed with the hospital therapist that I should spend a few days at a rehab center before attempting a full-blown home challenge.
Deep Education Web
Back to my post.
I am going to experiment with shorter posts using ‘bullet’ headlines. There is just so much going on and can’t give each topic the time it deserves but I want to make sure you have the most information possible.
Elon Musk had a fabulous 2017″. His Tesla 3 production is still suffering but Space X proved the concept that reusable rockets do work. He also had a slammin’ opening to his driverless semi. UPS ordered 145 of them the day after his show. He also built a huge battery in Australia.
Another Prediction Coming True!
China is surpassing the US. It is ahead of us in trust among nations the US fell from first place in the first year of Trump. Surprised? Germany is now #1.
China has the most advanced quantum technology. It perfected the ability to encrypt and send useful signals over far greater distances than thought possible.
The current use of strings of numbers to transmit bank accounts info, secret databases etc. are brittle and easy to crack by skilled hackers.
Jian-Wei Pan a researcher at the University of Science and Technology of China States ” Historically, every advance in cryptography has been defeated by advances in cracking technology. Quantum key distribution ends this battle.”
Quantum keys, used for opening encrypted files, are encoded in the physical state of quantum particles. This means that they are protected not only by the limits of computers but the laws of physics.”
While we can encrypt transmissions between normal computers they cannot be copied or stolen. A rule of quantum mechanics states that an object can only be viewed once. Autonomous Destruction!
Another prediction come true!
Asia under Trump: How the US is losing the region to China
Headline CNN dated January 27, 2018
A Rare Event – see the blog for January 31, 2018
Just finished a post on the Super Blue Blood Moon on this blog. It is Sunday, January 28, 2018. I am finishing my stay in rehab on Wednesday, February 2 and returning to a crazy life.
Back to the Future
Now I can start back at the top. Catch me if you can😄 How many hundreds of thousands of people will come to Amazon Go over the next generation?
After a year’s delay, Amazon opened its convenience store to the public. WOW!
Clean. Dynamic. CONVENIENT. That is how I describe this brick and mortar venture from the world’s premier e-tailer. Scan your Amazon card on your way into the store. Specially designed cameras using artificial intelligence will charge the card (credit or debit) that you have on file with Amazon, as you pick up each item.
Congestion gone! People are doing the work of creating salads etc that you will take home. A deli on steroids. Machines will be doing the heavy lifting and thinking.
Now imagine this concept as your grocery store. You will have to wait for awhile. Amazon will use this concept store to reconfigure the stores of Whole Foods Coop that Jeff Bezos purchased last year for $13 Billion. I imagine he has been chomping at the bit to get this going. I don’t know what the daily interest on $13 billion is but I will bet I couldn’t pay it. I expect these concepts to roll out to Whole Foods as fast as he can get them.
Next, they will come to a neighborhood near you. Imagine the money that this operation will save him! No cashiers.Soon robots doing most of the stocking! After all, that is what Amazon is famous for. His warehouses i,e, ‘fulfillment centers’ are staffed with robots that pick the orders. Save labor costs.
Indeed, SAVE LABOR COSTS! As these stores roll out to his corporation and shortly to his competition what are all the cashiers going to do? Maybe they can be utilized in- store to make salads and whatever signature items are designed to be sold but how many single mother’s, widows, physically challenged people are going to be left out of a paycheck?
How many of the labor force that keep the grocery store’s runnng are going to be left behind by the Fourth Industrial Revolution just like the coal miners of West Virginia?
to be continued
Thanks for stopping by.